Postgresql Hosting

От b b
Тема Postgresql Hosting
Дата
Re: Postgresql Hosting  (Dennis Gearon <gearond@cvc.net>)
Список pgsql-general
 Anybody knows where i could find good hosts that
support postgresql. It seems that mysql has taken over
big time. Some hosting companies I called didn't even
recognize the name postgresql. It is unfortunate
specially that the most supported platform of mysql is
the standard one (not the max) which doesn't support
transactions.

 I am assuming that postgresql supports transactions
and stored procedures I hope.

 Thanks.