pgsql-server/contrib/tablefunc README.tablefun ...

От momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian)
Тема pgsql-server/contrib/tablefunc README.tablefun ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    momjian@svr1.postgresql.org    03/07/27 00:51:59

Modified files:
    contrib/tablefunc: README.tablefunc tablefunc.c tablefunc.h
                       tablefunc.sql.in
    contrib/tablefunc/data: connectby_text.data
    contrib/tablefunc/expected: tablefunc.out
    contrib/tablefunc/sql: tablefunc.sql

Log message:
    > Am Son, 2003-06-22 um 02.09 schrieb Joe Conway:
    >>Sounds like all that's needed for your case. But to be complete, in
    >>addition to changing tablefunc.c we'd have to:
    >>1) come up with a new function call signature that makes sense and does
    >>not cause backward compatibility problems for other people
    >>2) make needed changes to tablefunc.sql.in
    >>3) adjust the README.tablefunc appropriately
    >>4) adjust the regression test for new functionality
    >>5) be sure we don't break any of the old cases
    >>
    >>If you want to submit a complete patch, it would be gratefully accepted
    >>-- for review at least ;-)
    >
    > Here's the patch, at least for steps 1-3

    Nabil Sayegh
    Joe Conway