Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: DefineIndex: index function must be marked

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: DefineIndex: index function must be marked
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Elielson Fontanezi wrote:

>     Who can help me on that?
>
>     First of all, my envoronment is:
>         Linux netlab142.prodam 2.4.8-26mdk #1 Sun Sep 23 17:06:39 CEST 2001
> i686 unknown
>         pg_ctl (PostgreSQL) 7.2.

You should definately move to the highest 7.2 release (7.2.4 I think)
which shouldn't require a restore (although you should back up first in
any case).  I think there were some reasonably important fixes between
7.2.1 and 7.2.4.

> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION func_cod_secretaria(INTEGER) RETURNS INTEGER AS '
>    DECLARE
>       v_nr_proponente ALIAS FOR $1;
>    BEGIN
>       return TRUNC(v_nr_proponente/100000,0)*100000
>    END;
> ' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql'
Add WITH (iscachable) after LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' to make the function usable
in the functional index unless I'm misremembering the old syntax.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Elielson Fontanezi
Сообщение: ERROR: DefineIndex: index function must be marked iscachable
От: Eric Clark
Сообщение: Re: locks and variable substitution