Re: Which file belongs to which database?

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Which file belongs to which database?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> just out of curiosity: how can I find out which files in the PG_DATA
> directory belong to which database/table?
>
> I have looked through the documentation of the system catalogs, but couldn't
you should also look through the mailing list archives...

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

От: "Shridhar Daithankar"
Сообщение: Re: Which file belongs to which database?
От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: Which file belongs to which database?