when can I find template1 in pgadmin II?

От LitelWang
Тема when can I find template1 in pgadmin II?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is this question strange?I think so .I installed postgres
on cygwin platform for 3 times .There was one time I found template1
in database item of pgadmin II .It showed there were three databases,
and actually I created one for my development .The other two are
tempalte0 and template1 .But now I couldn't let this appear again
whatever I tried .Who can tell me the truth?
Some details:I even found some other schemas except "public" in my own
database .I didn't create any schemas in it .after I backuped it and restored
it on another system with same configuration I couldn't find those schemas
except "public" again .
If there is any advice  please let me know .Thanks .