Re: HELP! BUG? pg_dump mucks up grant/revoke

От Misha Gale
Тема Re: HELP! BUG? pg_dump mucks up grant/revoke
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear All,

With regard to the rather old bug report about pg_dump outputting ACL
commands on views before the views have been created (see
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2001-07/msg01051.php), I
take it this bug is fixed in the latest release?

More importantly, is there anywhere I can download the latest version of
pg_dump on it's own, as updrading one component to fix this bug will be a
whole lot easier than upgrading our whole installation. (I am using
PostgreSQL 7.2.2 on SuSE [Linux version 2.4.19-64GB-SMP
(root@SMP_X86.suse.de) (gcc version 3.2.2)]) If someone could point me at
the relevant parts of the source, I could build it myself, but an RPM
would be ideal.

Any help much appreciated, sorry if this is not quite the right list,

Misha Gale
--
  Misha Gale
  mishagale@fastmail.fm