Libpq++ & Borland C++

От Sagine E.Ferrus
Тема Libpq++ & Borland C++
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I want to use Libpq++ wit borland c++. I try to use libpq++ libs in my application but i keep getting linker errors,
Cananyone help Please.  I was not able to use the available make files to compile the files so i had  to do it in
borlandand create a package and add all the files to the package.  I dont know what more to do.  Here is my code :

PGconn * connection;
connection = PQconnectdb("dbname=db_gatecop");
PQfinish(connection);

and here is the error message:

[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_PQconnectdb' referenced from testing.Obj

Visit our Caribbean Community at http://www.islanderonline.com