Release Info: XML database enviroment using PostgreSQL.

От Makoto,Yui
Тема Release Info: XML database enviroment using PostgreSQL.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

We developed a multi-functional XML database enviroment named XpSQL
using PostgreSQL.
This is a result of our practical reseach project.

Initial version XpSQL 0.9 is released at GBorg a few days ago.
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/xpsql/

I found some needs for handling xml on PostgreSQL in this list.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2003-02/msg01623.php

XpSQL provides a variety of means to access XML Documents;
(a) DOM functions to build and traverse XML Documents
(b) XPath engine to extract infomation from documents
(c) update functions to modify documents

Any questions and comments are welcome.

#I already got some inquiries directly, Please throw a question
#to our project ML or CC to the list.
#Mailing List could become a sort of FAQ Database.

thanks,

Makoto Yui <yuin@bb.din.or.jp>
Key fingerprint = 6462 E285 97D8 1323 40C4  F9E5 EB0F 9DE6 1713 219E