Re: Access 97 DB to Postgres Migration Questions

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: Access 97 DB to Postgres Migration Questions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I had the same problem with Access97 and checkboxes.
My solution was:
1. Uncheck the "bools as char" driver option
2. Create a function in PostgreSQL to allow for "-1"
to be accepted as "true".  The code was posted by
someone, called (I think) "booleqint4".  If you want
to try that, then search the archives for that name,
or email me and I will send you the code.