PgAdmin II 1.6.0 Error Handler (GUI Annoyance)

От Chris Gamache
Тема PgAdmin II 1.6.0 Error Handler (GUI Annoyance)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I thought this was just a beta-testing feature and would work its way out in
production. That's why I didn't say anything until now... :)
There is an "Exit" Button in the Error Handler that I CONSTANTLY hit by
mistake. Can this be removed or disabled? I'm sure someone wants to exit the
whole application after one error, but it drives me crazy to have to
reconnect
to the database after an error when I hit the wrong button. I want to see the
error every time it is raised, but I don't want to exit.

CG