Re: Problem starting postmaster on Win XP Home

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Problem starting postmaster on Win XP Home
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Roger,

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 10:43:06PM +0100, Roger Ackroyd wrote:
> Thanks for your help and patience.

You are welcome.

> I learned a lot,

IMO, the knowledge gained is usually correlated to the pain felt...  :,)

> so I am also indebted to you for that tutorage.

Are you willing to return the favor?  If so, can you summarize what you
needed to do to get PostgreSQL running under XP Home?  Or, at least
confirm that Seth's version of my README is accurate?  Or, tweak his
README, if necessary?

Thanks,
Jason