pgsql-server/src backend/bootstrap/bootstrap.c ...

От tgl@svr1.postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
Тема pgsql-server/src backend/bootstrap/bootstrap.c ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    tgl@svr1.postgresql.org    03/07/14 21:11:14

Modified files:
    src/backend/bootstrap: bootstrap.c
    src/bin/initdb : initdb.sh

Log message:
    Tweak original coding so that we can determine the platform-specific
    shared_buffers and max_connections values to use before we run the
    bootstrap process.  Without this, initdb would fail on platforms where
    the hardwired default values are too large.  (We could get around that
    by making the hardwired defaults tiny, perhaps, but why slow down
    bootstrap by starving it for buffers...)