Re: (Postgresql ODBC) Error connecting to postgres 7.2.2.

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: (Postgresql ODBC) Error connecting to postgres 7.2.2.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Rick,
You would be better off sending this to the list, to
get the benefit of all of those great minds out
there...
Did you say that you are able to successfully run a
psql session against the second server?  If so, where
from?  Have you checked that the login credentials
were really the same as you supplied via ODBC?
You may find an answer in the pg_hba.conf file,
although I would have expected an explicit error
message if that had been the problem.
Replying to the list, in case anyone else has a clue.

--- Rick <rick@reac.nl> wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> I am still struggling trying to connect to postgres.
> Attached are
> mylog trace files, one for a succesful connect
> (Server 1)and one where
> the connect fails (Server 2). TCP/IP Connections are
> fine to both
> machines.
>
> Any help would be appreciated,
>
> --