Re: Restoring a postgres database

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Restoring a postgres database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've been reading about these problems (but never experienced myself). I've
always wondered if it would be possible to write a script to scan through a
schema dump searching for dependancies. You can then use tsort to dump out
the order that things should be restored in.

Has anyone attempted this at all?

Вложения