Re: Strange exception opening JDBC connection

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: Strange exception opening JDBC connection
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 08/07/2003 19:45 Kevin Schmidt wrote:

> Using Win2K SP2, so it being on Windows is common with your experience.

I can't swear that other OS's don't occasionally exhibit this 'feature'
but I've only ever seen it on Windows machines and even then only once or
twice ever. BTW, Java/JDBC was not involved in these occurances - they
happened with a C application which I used to maintain.

> Any ideas on what causes it or a way to work around it?

We spent ages trawling through our code trying to see what (if anything)
we were doing wrong. We never resolved it. Nor could we reproduce the
problem. It was just something that seemed to barf occasionally. Are you
getting this repeatedly or has the problem misteriously gone away?

--
Paul Thomas
Business |
| Computer Consultants         |