Re: Migrating DB

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: Migrating DB
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 05:40:03PM +0200, lerkista@gmx.net wrote:
> Hi, i have to migrate a DB made in Informix, it has a interface made in
> Informix-4GL, is a telnet interface
> to allow the people enter data in the DB, is for a sales company, to store
> inventorys, etc

That has been done before. But we need more info. Are you looking for a
tool to replace Informix 4GL or what are you looking for?

> What tools are available to use with Progresql to make a interface like this
> one??
> I want an interface for users, not for admin

So you want to recreate the interface right? Does Informix 4GL generate
embedded SQL C code? Or how do you use it?

Michael who is working on very similar situation right now.
--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De