Re: Pg_Dumpall error?

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Pg_Dumpall error?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Forgive the stupid question, since I'm completely unfamiliar with the
logging changes Tom is busy working on, but would it be worthwhile to
have error messages/asserts include a function/filename where the assert
failed? (I'm assuming this is an assert failure). If the assert code
could be easily changed to add that info, it might be helpful to those
not intimately familiar with the code.

Just a thought.

Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant                  jim@nasby.net