Re: jobs mailling list: pgsql-jobs@postgresql.org ?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: jobs mailling list: pgsql-jobs@postgresql.org ?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Rudi,

> I've sent an email to Justin@postgresql.org expressing my interest in
> building jobs.postgresql.org.
> I'm a Web developer and can fit this into my schedule right now.

E-mail me and Robert Treat instead.  Justin is somewhere in the outback right
now.

> I'll post a message once I hear some news.
> There are several options available and I'll ask for user feedback
> if/when I can get underway.
>
> I think a sharp jobs.postgresql.org would be very cool.
>
> First question:
> Would people prefer a web site or an email list ?

Yes. ;->

Ideally, we would have a web site that automatically fed new postings to an
e-mail list.

Also keep in mind that we need several languages.

I'll be happy to work with you on a spec.  Join the Advocacy list, where we
can take it further?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions