Re: pgAdmin3 translation request into Swedish

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 translation request into Swedish
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dear Dennis,

> I've translated a lot of things before (all using emacs). That is not a
> problem. I also saw what you/someone wrote in the guidelines about upper
> case strings. But still, it's not good.
>
> Now I'm tempted to look at the source instead and understand why it has to
> be like this.

Your help is welcome. Some strings are extracted using wxrc tool. It may be
difficult to modify it and submit it back to the wxWindows community. But why
not?

> I ran into a small problem when I just checked out the current cvs version
> and ran bootstrap. As usual there was some problem with automake. Lots of
> programs have problems with different versions of automake.

Yes, this is a kwown issue. Recent versions of Autoconf and Automake are
needed.

> Maybe I should get on the mailinglist to discuss this (and read the
> archive).

We would welcome you on the list. You can register
pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org from
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=4.

Can I add you as a Swedish translator. No need to translate now. You can wait
until you find time to do so.

Do not hesitate to contact me on pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org about
translations.

Cheers,