Re: Fundraising

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Fundraising
Дата
Re: Fundraising
Список pgsql-advocacy
Scott,

> Is there something that can create .ps files?  That's pretty portable,
> plus it doesn't have the issues with pixelazation when scaled larger /
> smaller.

Just about anything we would use could create PS files.  The issue is what
format the label is designed in; we need to have the "source" file for the
design, not just the "binary", and if the design is in PSD (photoshop) that
sorta prevents us Linux users from helping with it.

Sounds like a vote for OOo, but this is a moot point if nobody wants to do the
design.  I'd do it if I weren't leaving the country next week ...

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions