Re: Updating psql for features of new FE/BE protocol

От nolan@celery.tssi.com
Тема Re: Updating psql for features of new FE/BE protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Is it too late to suggest that there be a way to have output displayed
on screen AND output to a file?

I've got my Oracle systems set up so that all sqlplus sessions do this,
complete with using the process or session number as part of the output
file name so each is unique.

This gives me a running record of what I did when, which saves me a LOT
of time if I want to view the results of some query I ran last week.

I can delete or zip up files if I get short on disk space space
--
Mike Nolan

Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze and the great elog changeover
Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze and the great elog changeover