Re: First version of Turkish Language file

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: First version of Turkish Language file
Дата
Re: First version of Turkish Language file  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wednesday 25 June 2003 12:44, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> Which distribution are you using Jean-Michel? I'm running RH 9 and 7.3
>  and if you do not have them I can help you building (s)rpms.

Sorry, it is just that I cannot find your files:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pgsqlturkce

Could you send tared pgadmin.po and pgadmin.mo files by Email on the Hackers
list, with CC to me and Dave Page. This is the best place to post them.

I have to leave now and will be back at 17:00 tonight. If you can send the
files within 30 minutes, I can rebuild them now. Otherwise, tomorrow.

Ceers,
Jean-Michel