Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I think it was a useful discussion.  I find it interesting to compare
our clearly ad-hock testing methods to traditional commercial testing
strategies.  I think our results are very good, but it does look awful
"ad-hock" and it is easy to see how someone would question its
effectiveness.

Of course, the whole open source development model seems ad-hock too,
and on the surface seems inferior to a commercial software development
model, but there again, the proof is in the result.

Dann Corbit wrote:
> [...]

Pennsylvania19073

Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze