Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Dann Corbit wrote:
>
> > I did something about it.  I raised the issue.
> > Is it really so that whoever it is that raises a question is also the
> > one who must fix the issue raised?
> > A strange model indeed.
>
> Its worked for us ...
>
> Wait, I know what should make you happy ... it won't get anytihng done,
> but ...
>
> Bruce, can you add "* Improve Testing" to the TODO list
That seems too vague for TODO.  We might as well add "Make PostgreSQL
faster".  :-)

-- Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us pgman@candle.pha.pa.us               |  (610)
Pennsylvania19073

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: compile failure on cvs tip --with-krb5
От: "Dann Corbit"
Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze