Re: Database design - AGAIN

От Rudi Starcevic
Тема Re: Database design - AGAIN
Дата
Re: Database design - AGAIN  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Josh, Jonathan ..

Thanks for your replies.
You mail was exactly what I was hoping for - your best practise opinion.

I do have a grasp of the theory involved with SQL but your input on
those 'other' constraints like time, language, longevity etc was just
what I was interested in.

I'll be using smaller tables with appropriate join tables and PHP.
Just for interests sake I'll be using Dia to plan the schema.
I prefer to use the UML drawing tools instead of the ER ones.

Thank you.
Best regards
Rudi.