Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Dann Corbit wrote:

> [...]

You have raised a point that you are not prepared to do anything about
though ... nobody disagrees with you about adding more testing, but if you
aren't willing to do the work, why should anyone else be?  Someone has to
spearhead it ... you seem to be passionate about seeing it happen, but
don't care enough to do anything about it ...

Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze