Re: Performance in odbc driver version 7.03.0100

От Chris Gamache
Тема Re: Performance in odbc driver version 7.03.0100
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Check to see if SQL logging is turned on in the ODBC manager and in the PgSQL
driver information screen. SQL logging has a whole lot of overhead!

Your network throughput also has a hand in the speed of inquiries. If your
"client" application was accessing the database natively, and ODBC was
accessing it over the network, you'd experience a speed difference.

HTH,

CG