Re: [pgsql-advocacy] interesting PHP/MySQL thread

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] interesting PHP/MySQL thread
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Justin,

> Yep.  The present Techdocs site is kind of unmaintained, and the Plone
> area isn't being worked on either presently (lack of time).

Yeah. Thanks for installing Plone -- it gave me the chance to find out I
didn't like it. <grin>

> Finally got Bricolage installed on a system here at work to play around
> with.  Reckon Josh'll be interested in that...

Really, Elein and I are going to build a Bric system for techdocs, Any Day Now

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Documentation quality WAS: interesting
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Documentation quality WAS: interesting