Re: interesting PHP/MySQL thread

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: interesting PHP/MySQL thread
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Matt,

> The quality of the material is very good, so please don't get me wrong, I
> just think it's hard to find stuff.  Both PHP and MySQL have well laid out
> docs, with PHP being the better of the two.

I certainly agree ... one of my goals (shared with some other people) is to
eventually migrate all of the *accessory* documentation (techdocs, etc.) to a
searchable system that's easy for non-programmers to contribute to and edit
(i.e. SGML and CVS not required).

Item #87 on Josh's ToDo list ...

--
Josh Berkus