Re: A php/postgresql virtual classroom

От George.T.Essig@stls.frb.org
Тема Re: A php/postgresql virtual classroom
Дата
Список pgsql-php

I don't know of any virtual classroom software that use both php and postgresql.  You should take a look at dotLRN which uses PostgreSQL, TCL, and AOLserver.  dotLRN is being used by MIT's business school.

Below are some dotLRN links.

dotLRN Demo
http://dotlrn.collaboraid.net/register/?return_url=%2fdotlrn%2f

Collaboraid Consultings's dotLRN Product Sheet
http://www.collaboraid.biz/products/dotlrn-product-sheet.pdf

dotLRN Home Page
http://www.dotlrn.org/index.html

dotLRN Product Site