Re: PostgreSQL service manager

От Darko Prenosil
Тема Re: PostgreSQL service manager
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Monday 23 June 2003 12:50, Andreas Pflug wrote:
> Darko Prenosil wrote:
> >    I wrote PostgreSQL service manager (for spoiled windows users) using
> >wxWindows that can query service status, start, stop and restart
> > postmaster service under windows(currently under cygwin, but this should
> > work even with native port when finished as long as service name is
> > "postmaster"). I would also like to implement it for linux, but this one
> > I did not finished yet. It was a litle play with wxWindows and MinGW
> > since I saw yours choice of tools for PgAdmin3.
> >    Concerning the fact that PgAdmin is No.1 free Postgres GUI, I would be
> >glad to contribute the code If You are interseted.
>
> Hi Darko,
>
> thanks for your interes in pgAdmin3. If you contribute a
> dlgServerCtrl.cpp/.h/.xrc that works as property dialog for a PG_SERVER
> node, I'd certainly find the time to add this to pgAdmin3. Please try to
> check if the user has sufficient rights to start/stop/restart.

Windows service manager does that - nothing to do on form - just report SCM
error !

> I noticed your Hungarian mail address, and I wonder if you'd like to
> contribute the Hungarian translation for pgAdmin3? It's quite easy using
> poEdit.

We would contribute Croatian rather than Hungarian translation if You don't
mind :-)
HR is not Hungary(.hu), but CROATIA ! Native name for Croatia is Hrvatska and
there where HR comes from.

Regards !

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL service manager
От: Adam H.Pendleton
Сообщение: Re: Debian Packaging