Re: A creepy story about dates. How to prevent it?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: A creepy story about dates. How to prevent it?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ron Johnson wrote:
> >     #
> >     # (initialized by initdb -- may be changed)
> >     LC_MESSAGES = 'C'
> >     LC_MONETARY = 'C'
> >     LC_NUMERIC = 'C'
> >     LC_TIME = 'C'
>
> As long as it's overridable by a "masking set statement", does
> it matter?  Well, it probably does, for consistency's sake.

Certainly SET can mask postgresql.conf.

> P.S. - candle.pha.pa.us rejects email from smtp.east.cox.net
> because "Delivery blocked --- Previous SPAM received from your
> mail server".  That's blocking a *lot* of valid email, since
> cox.net is pretty large.

And blocks lots of spam ... block removed --- sorry.  I am still
adjusting the masks for the big ISP's.

От: "Ned Lilly"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] interesting PHP/MySQL thread
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] interesting PHP/MySQL thread