Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Dann Corbit wrote:

> Designing tests is busywork.  Desiging tests is boring.  Nobody wants to
> design tests, let alone interpret the results and define correct
> baselines.  But testing is very, very important.

But we do do testing ... we even design testing (in the form of the
regression tests) ... we just don't do testing that you personally approve
of ... and, from what I've seen so far, you aren't willing to actually put
*your* time where your mouth is ... design some tests and submit them to
us ... if they are valid, they will get used ...

If you feel that crash-me is a valid starting point, start there and see
where it takes you ...