Re: Request for translation of pgAdmin3 into Turkish

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Request for translation of pgAdmin3 into Turkish
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dear Devrim,

> Surely. I'll be very happy to do it. I know pgadmin, and have used it
> sometime before. I do not use Windows, so when I've heard that unix/linux
> port is available,I got really excited. I've presented more than 50
> PostgreSQL seminars in my country, I've promoted PgAdmin to Windows users,
> but now I'll be also promoting to Linux users.

This is very exciting to get your support. Turkey is very important for
sereval reasons: it is an old country with a very young population and it
will never ever accept software patents. Also, I like the idea that Turkey
should enter the European Union to bring fresh minds.

> Downloaded it and installed to my RH 9. I'm now using it.

The RPMs are created daily on my RH 9 host and transfered to pgAdmin site. I
still have problems including the language files in the RPM. I hope to get
support from other pgAdmin member soon.

> Ok, I've registered. Should I mail to -support list that I'm ok for
> translating?

Maybe hackers is the best place for it, as you wil send patches. I CC my
answer to them in order to welcome you aboard.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel POURE