Re: compile failure on cvs tip --with-krb5

От Kurt Roeckx
Тема Re: compile failure on cvs tip --with-krb5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 07:48:02PM -0700, Joe Conway wrote:
> This change (I'm sure this will wrap poorly -- sorry):
> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/src/include/libpq/pqcomm.h.diff?r1=1.85&r2=1.86
>
> modified SockAddr, but no corresponding change was made here
> (fe-auth.c:612):
>
>   case AUTH_REQ_KRB5:
> #ifdef KRB5
>   if (pg_krb5_sendauth(PQerrormsg, conn->sock, &conn->laddr.in,
>                        &conn->raddr.in,
>                        hostname) != STATUS_OK)
>
> It's not obvious to me what the change ought to be though.

Please try the attached patch.

I'll try to change kerberos 4 later if I can find some
documentation about it.  Especially the krb_sendauth() function.

Does Kerberos 4 support other protocols than ipv4?

Kurt

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Сообщение: Re: Two weeks to feature freeze