Re: ss_family in hba.c

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: ss_family in hba.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 23:01:19 +0200, Kurt Roeckx <Q@ping.be> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 11:01:27PM -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> >
> > My system does have its own sockaddr_storage definition. I think
> > it uses __ss_ as the prefix. Also, after looking at the fallback
> > definition in pqcomm.h, I don't see where that defines ss_family
> > and hence don't see how that could work.
> > I am going to see if adding __ works as suggested by someone else
> > who replied.
>
> See if this patch helps.
>
> Don't forget to run autoconf after applying the patch.

I get an error message running autoconf claiming I need to be using
version 2.53 or higher. However, normally I build from CVS without
using it (directly). I run configure and then make. I am guessing
that autoconf is used to make a new configure file from configure.in?
I can see about getting a new version of autoconf up and running.
In the meantime the compile error happens in a different program than
it did previously:
gcc -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -I../../../../src/include   -c printtup.c -o printtup.o
In file included from ../../../../src/include/libpq/libpq-be.h:22,                from
../../../../src/include/libpq/libpq.h:21,               from printtup.c:20:

../../../../src/include/libpq/pqcomm.h:82: #error struct sockaddr_storage does not provide an ss_family member
make[4]: *** [printtup.o] Error 1