Re: I'm Back

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: I'm Back
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Friday 20 June 2003 19:26, Adam H. Pendleton wrote:
> I would prefer generating a snapshot of configure nightly, instead of
> including it in CVS.  Keep in mind that bootstrap also generates two
> Makefile.in files, so the snapshot would have to include more than just
> 'configure'.

OK, thanks. This is what I did. I only have problems finding PostgreSQL header
files under SuSE and Mandrake.

Also, could it be possible to support the "make distro" option? It is
sometimes used to ease the making of RPMs. When make distro is run, %(date
+%Y%m%d) in pgadmin.spec should be replaced with yyyymmdd. Then, making RPMs
becomes easy: rpm -tb pgadmin3.tar.bz2. I added this request to the TODO.txt
file in CVS. Don't do it now, it is not urgent at all.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel