Re: Two weeks to feature freeze

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 09:27:22AM +0800, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> > We have less than two weeks to feature freeze.
>
> What about the nested transaction stuff?

I don't know if it will be completed before feature freeze... we can and
will try, of course.  Sadly, like most other people, I have lots of
other things and can't give it the time I wish.

"Porque francamente, si para saber manejarse a uno mismo hubiera que
rendir examen... ¿Quién es el machito que tendría carnet?"  (Mafalda)