Re: Simple way to connect from Win32 app

От Jeroen T. Vermeulen
Тема Re: Simple way to connect from Win32 app
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 07:36:45PM +0200, Michael Vodep wrote:

> I am looking for a simple way to build an application on Windows - complied
> with VC++ 6. I have read, that there are many problems with the libpq++ -
> just under Windows :p

Have you looked at the new C++ interface, libpqxx?  Visual C++ 6.0 has
some problems with that, but it may just do what you need.  And even that
compiler will do the job if you upgrade it and enable a workaround macro
in libpqxx.

Take a look at http://pqxx.tk/

Jeroen