Re: How to convert Oracle database to Postgresql.

От Wayne Armstrong
Тема Re: How to convert Oracle database to Postgresql.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
** Reply to message from Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> on 18 Jun 2003
09:11:34 -0500
Yup,
 But then you need to reliably convert from quote, separated to tab delimited,
look after different representation of time and timestamp and null values (and
some other formatting issues which I can't remember. If youv'e got clobs/blobs
to transfer (or carriage returns in varchar fields (fine in db2))also, there is
just no good way to do it.
 So slower, but lots less labor intensive is ok for me.

Regards,
Wayne