Re: postgresql + jboss

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: postgresql + jboss
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 17/06/2003 16:23 alexis wrote:

> hi everybody,
>
> i'm newbie with postgre, and i don't know hot to connect it to jboss
>
> i have postgre 7.3.2 and jboss 3.0.4 + tomcat 4.0.6
>
> i've been looking for documentation on how to connect the database and
> the j2ee server,
> but i was unable to find anything useful.
>
> can anybody  help me ??
>
> thanks in advance ;)

It's been a while since I played with this but I remember getting a test
app to work using JBoss 3.0.0/Tomcat 4.0.3. I've attached the xml config
file I used to define a data source called PostgresAccountsDS connecting
to a db named test_accounts. I placed this, together with the .war file in
server/default/deploy. For the JDBC driver, I simply created a symbolic
link to the its jar file in lib.

HTH

--
Paul Thomas