Re: [ppa-dev] rpm -Uvh pgadmin3.i386.rpm phppgadmin3.i386.rpm

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: [ppa-dev] rpm -Uvh pgadmin3.i386.rpm phppgadmin3.i386.rpm
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
> Don´t use virtual hosts? Or maybe yes. I´m not sure on this.

Should I use Alias and Directory keywords then? Connection would be on:
http://address/phppgadmin3.

Is is what you prefer?

> Default installation path (/var/www/phppgadmin30?).

If you don't mind, but it gives users more freedom to install two versions
(3.0 and 4.0), etc...

> I hope we can have an "apt-get install pgadmin phppgadmin" :-)

Agreed. As explained on http://www.freshrpms.net, it seems quite
straightforward once you have a set of nice RPMs.

For further discussions, I propose to switch to PhpPgAdmin list...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Сообщение: Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?
Сообщение: Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?