unique keys on inherited classes

От weigelt@metux.de
Тема unique keys on inherited classes
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
hi folks,

in many of my applications i'm deriving all classes from the base
_inode, which stores general information needed for mirroring.
the _inode class defines an inode_id (cluster-wide object id)
and an timestamp field for the modification time.

I've defined an unique index on the inode_id field of _inode.
This doesn't seem to be inherited to the derived classes.

The goal is to prevent double inode_id values in all _all_
derived classes. How could i achieve this ?

cu
--
EUR/Monat.         UUCP, rawIP und vieles mehr.

phone:     +49 36207 519931         www:       http://www.metux.de/     fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:
contact@metux.decellphone:+49 174 7066481         smsgate:   sms.weigelt@metux.de

http://www.metux.de/uucp/

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: