Reordered .conf file ... need help with LC_vars

От Josh Berkus
Тема Reordered .conf file ... need help with LC_vars
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Folks,

I've re-ordered postgresql.conf.sample per our discussions here.

However, the changes in postgresql.conf.sample need to be reflected in the
initdb script's generation of the LC_* variables.

Can someone help me with the requisite modification to initdb?

Thanks.

--
-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco