Runtime.sgml patch

От Josh Berkus
Тема Runtime.sgml patch
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Folks,

Attached is a patch to the Runtime doc page.   Per the discussions on HACKERS,
I have completely re-ordered the runtime configuration options into logical
groupings.   Later (today or tommorrow) I will be submiting a patch for
postgresql.conf.sample to reorder the .conf options into the same logical
groupings.

This re-arrangement has been discussed and tentatively approved on both
Hackers and Performance.

PLEASE HOLD THIS PATCH BUT DON'T APPLY IT YET.
Rod Taylor is helping me make sure I didn't miss any concurrent changes.   My
knowledge of CVS is limited and I'm having trouble extracting a couple of
recent changes (on 6/11 and 6/12).

Thanks!

--
-Josh Berkus