Re: ECPG CVS version problems

От Philip Yarra
Тема Re: ECPG CVS version problems
Дата
Re: ECPG CVS version problems  (Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:49 pm, Tom Lane wrote:
> Philip Yarra <philip@utiba.com> writes:
> > Bison [blah blah]

> Uh, this is done as of a few days ago.  Or is the check not working?
>
>             regards, tom lane

Tom, this post relates to problems I had with the CVS build around April 22...
Michael's reply was somewhat delayed. So you can probably ignore it.

I just did a test build on a machine with bison 1.35, and there were no
complaints regarding its version - I assume that a way was found to make
older versions of bison work (which is definitely preferable)? Whatever was
done, it seems to have done the trick.

Regards, Philip.

Сообщение: Re: ECPG CVS version problems
Сообщение: Re: ECPG CVS version problems