Re: Lyris -> PG 7.1.3

От John Smith
Тема Re: Lyris -> PG 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I got this reply back:

Our next version release of ListManager will allow you
to work with the latest version of PostgreSQL. We
currently support 7.13

That said I've heard some people got it to work with
later versions.

Regards,
Dave

Any idea what problems/obstacles there might be using
newer versions (I have 7.3.3)? system table layout
changes, ...?

What are the major differences between 7.1.x and
7.3.x?

TIA,
John

http://lyris.com/products/listmanager/db_defined.html