Request for help about Debian packaging

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Request for help about Debian packaging
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dear Michael,

Following our discussion at the European parliament, I would like to get in
contact with your friend who gave me the Knoppix CD-ROM. Are you a big fan of
Debian too? We are looking for a Debian packager for pgAdmin3. Could it be
you?

The problem is that pgAdmin3 compiles only with the latest version of
wxWindows 2.5 CVS (http://wxwindows.sourceforge.net/snapshots/) as well as
two contrib modules found in contrib/src/ named xtc and stc.

Under Debian, we need to create four packages:
- wxGTK2.5cvs,
- wxGTK2.5cvs-xtc,
- wxGTK2.5cvs-stc,
- pgAdmin3.

This goes beyond my skills ... as I don't know anything about Debian. Do you
know a Guru Debian packager willing to help us? By the way, today pgAdmin3
cvs version may be broken, but this will not last long.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE