Re: Compiling cvs code with Cygwin problems

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Compiling cvs code with Cygwin problems
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Francisco,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 10:03:49PM, Francisco Figueiredo Jr. wrote:
> Jason Tishler wrote:
> >I'm happy to report that the following patch:
> >
> >  http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-05/msg00050.php
> >
> >has been applied and PostgreSQL CVS builds cleanly under Cygwin
> >again.
>
> Thanks Jason!

You are quite welcome.

> Yes, I now can compile cleanly postgresql from cvs code from some days
> ago with cygwin.

AFAICT, my patch was applied on 2003/5/22.  However, I was not notified
until 2003/6/2 that it was accepted.

> I hope the cvs issue is solved soon, so I can get the more updated
> code :)

Are you referring to anonymous CVS?  If so, then it is working again.
This is another reason why it took me so long to get back to the list
regarding this patch.  Sigh...

Jason