Re: Compiling cvs code with Cygwin problems

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Compiling cvs code with Cygwin problems
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Francisco,

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 09:34:27AM -0400, Jason Tishler wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 08:41:08AM -0300, Francisco Figueiredo Jr. wrote:
> >  --- Jason Tishler <jason@tishler.net> escreveu:
> > > PostgreSQL CVS no longer builds cleanly under Cygwin -- although,
> > > it does so under Linux (no surprise). :,)  My plate is full right
> > > now.  So, if anyone would like to help fix the Cygwin build, it
> > > would be much appreciated...
> >
> > :(
>
> Actually, I found (i.e., made) some time.  It wasn't too bad, so I'm
> almost done.  There are only two issues left:

I'm happy to report that the following patch:

    http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-05/msg00050.php

has been applied and PostgreSQL CVS builds cleanly under Cygwin again.

Jason

Сообщение: Re: Trouble starting ipc-daemon as a service
Сообщение: Re: Trouble starting ipc-daemon as a service